Beluga Lake Cabins are unique, studio log cabins and the Owner expects an extra measure of care and concern for their personal property. Anyone wishing to stay in a Beluga Lake Cabin must agree to and sign this Occupancy Agreement. Please read it carefully as you may be charged for damages or failure to comply with these conditions. These conditions listed below are in addition to Land's End standard guest policies. Your occupancy is subject to Land’s End policies, state and federal laws. Upon reasonable suspicion that a registered guest is violating any of these, we have the right to demand and enforce corrective actions up to and including your eviction from the premises without refund.
- Cabins have a strict NO PARTY policy. Large parties, excessive noise and other disturbances are prohibited. Guests who violate this policy will be asked to leave immediately and will be prohibited from staying in the future. No refunds will be given.
- The registered, responsible Cabin guest must be at least 21 years of age, and able to provide proof of ID at any time.
- The registered Cabin guest must provide an open credit card upon check-in, which serves as authorization for Land’s End to charge for damages, replacements of missing or broken items, or excessive cleaning that were a direct result of your occupancy.
- Beluga Lake Cabins are 100% smoke and pet free. Evidence of smoking or pets will result in a minimum non-negotiable fee of $500, which could amount to more, depending on the circumstances. It is also prohibited to smoke within 25 feet of any of the cabins and/or the fuel farm tanks. This rule will be strictly enforced!
- Daily Housekeeping Stay-over Services are not provided.
- Guests are expected to wash, dry, and restock their own dishes, clean counter tops, refrigerator, and other appliances before check-out. If furniture is rearranged during your stay, it must be returned to its original position. Labor to wash dishes, preform extraordinary cleaning such as shampooing furniture or carpet, or remove excess amounts of garbage, or other non-typical services will result in additional charges at the rate of $35/hour plus tax.
- Damage to Cabins, their fixtures, and furnishings, including the removal of electronics, appliances, equipment, linens, artwork, etc. or any damage to Cabin property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for that Cabin. Fees will be charged to the registered guest to recover the cost of damaged, broken, or missing items from the Cabin.
- A community fire ring has been provided for your enjoyment located down by the lake. This is the only area you are permitted to have a fire. Burning driftwood is not permitted in the city of Homer.
- It is against policy to have cooking appliances of any kind inside or outside the cabins. This includes a grill. Only the provided cooking appliances can be used and then only in the kitchen area of the cabins.
- Cabin "Quiet Hours" are from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Beluga Lake Cabins are individually owned studio log cabins with unique features which may not be suitable for children, certain handicapped individuals, or for anyone unable to observe an extra measure of personal safety and accident prevention. As a condition of your occupancy, you agree to indemnify and hold Land's End Acquisition Corporation and its officers and employees harmless from any and all liability, damages, claims or losses related to occupancy by you or your invitees of the Cabin. Further, you agree to immediately report to Land's End Front Desk any accidents, damage to property, or unsafe conditions that may pose a hazard to Cabin occupants.